Friday, July 1, 2011

More Street Portraits

 I went down to the corner of Lyndale and Lake the other day to shoot more street portraits.  These were taken on a white background.  They took a bit of post processing to get the background to go completely white but I am very happy with the results.
Rocket came through on her skate board and was a very enthusiastic and capable model.  More shots after the jump:



 I don't know if this guy models but he should.
See if you can find the hint of color I left in this pic.  Neal was super nice and fun to shoot. 

 Jordon Waters is a dance major at a University in California and was just talking with his dad about getting head shots.  It turned out to be his lucky day and he got his shots for free.

Harry Waters is a drama professor at Macalaster College and is the proud father of Jordon Waters.  Harry has the best smile I have seen in a long time. 


This is Colin.  He was very nice to stop and pose.  I have been told this looks sort of like the Chuck Close in the MIA.  I get it I guess. 

 Diana was a very enthusiastic poser.  She asked if I was staging a happening.  I guess it was a happening of sorts.


Katherine is a photographer and felt my pain as I looked for subjects and was quite willing to pose.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment